Airlock Digital assists organisations to implement and maintain Allowlisting, simply and securely, in dynamic computing environments.
Allowlisting (formerly known as application whitelisting) is considered a foundational cybersecurity strategy due to its effectiveness in the prevention of sophisticated malware and filebased attacks such as ransomware. As a result, implementing allowlisting is highly recommended in a number of cybersecurity compliance frameworks including NIST, ASD Essential Eight and CMMC.
- Workflow basesd application whitelisting
- Simple deployment, operation and maintenance
- Realtime reporting, detection and reponse
- Prevent ransomware and target dcyber intrusions
- Meet security compliance
- Pro-actively block malware, ransomware, and zero-day attacks
- Reduce the risk of cybersecurity breaches and the cost associated to recover
- Extend operational life of legacy systems and reduce the burden on IT resources
- Meet and maintain compliance requirements & regulatory standards